Check out Ex Situ, our new online lecture series, by clicking here.


Who do I contact if I want to do my own Research project?

Consult your teacher or supervisor and email

Can I design and carry out my own personal investigation for my research project?

Unlikely as it is difficult to carry out your own investigations due to time constraints and health and safety issues.

When do I have to apply for a research project?

Much will depend on the type of project you are undertaking but you will need to have registered at least 3 or 4 months before you go on your expedition.

Wallace House, Old Bolingbroke, Spilsby, Lincolnshire PE23 4EX, UK
| +44 (0) 1790 763194 |